Monday, December 30, 2013

All-Con is coming!

Everyone has that one special con they wait all year for- the one that they bring out their best costumes and most effort for. Mine's All-Con and it's just over two months away!

This is a dangerous time. Two months seems like a long time to get everything together. I've already done step one (Make a list! I LOVE lists!!) but actually enacting all this...well, that's why it's a dangerous time! For myself and I think most cosplayers that also have a full time life, two months is a not-good amount of time. There's still a whole lot of "next weekends" between now and mid-March, and my list really isn't all that long, which makes it easy to put things off:

I mean, really. All I'd have to do is one thing a weekend. And that's totally my intention! But with kids/jobs/pets/boyfriend, life has a way of getting in the way of the best plans. Plus, let's face it, good old fashioned procrastination. But! It always ends up finished and All-Con always goes off without a hitch. So...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment