Friday, December 6, 2013

My Kitten is a Psychopathic Alarm Clock

Every night without fail my kitten Cap'n Jack decides sometime between 2:00 am and 3:00 am is the absolute best time to decide to shove his wet nose into my face as hard as he can and purr somewhere in the 110-125 decibel range.  How a three pound cat can do this is beyond my comprehension but he can. And it doesn't matter how many times this behavior results in him sailing off the bed and onto the floor, he'll keep coming back. I've tried shutting him out of the room but then he wakes me up at two am yowling and scratching at the door. 

See that spike in my sleep pattern? That's him waking me up EVERY NIGHT. He likes to lay ON MY HEAD. Which admittedly is kind of nice when it's cold, but he's just so noisy about it. 
This is a pic of the little bastard. He's lucky he's cute. 




No comments:

Post a Comment