Monday, December 16, 2013

Cinerator Is Good For You*

Friday night I went out with my boyfriend, my best friend, a friend from work and a local DFW radio personality whom shall remain nameless.  We went to Sherlock's, a local bar with a live band, and fun ensued. The band Mullet Boyz  was tons of fun. I danced even, which is not something I actually do. (By "danced", I mean I was in front of the band with my friends making some strange movements with my body that at the time seemed pretty groovy.) I also made a beautiful sculpture with some mostly empty glasses that I think nearly resulted in us being asked to leave when it got knocked over.  At any rate, we settled down a little until the cop left our table. We ended up staying till the place closed and I only know that because it got really bright and quiet! There may or may not be pics on the Internet somewhere from that night  but I'm really hoping to never see them.

It was fun.

However, I have to have my complaint now. And that is that none of the bars around here ever seem to have Cinerator whiskey and I always end up having to get Fireball. Not that there's anything wrong with Fireball; the taste is fine and it's actually smoother than Cinerator, and I can't deny that the bottle is way cooler. But it has an almost oily quality to it that bothers me a little.  Like it coats the inside of my mouth when I drink it. It's really weird. We got our first bottle of Cinerator on recommendation of the guy at the liquor store who told us that it was better and cheaper and he was right on both counts.  I'm totally hooked on this stuff. But I suffer from the delusion of "I like it so everyone likes it" and I'm continually surprised when nobody's heard of it and bars don't have it.

Moral of the story: Go buy yourself a bottle of Cinerator.

*Cinerator is not actually good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment